Handmade Wedding Gloves from NYC Bride, made in Europe
Gloves made of lace look exquisite and delicate. If your gown is of classic color, you should choose white or light-colored gloves.
Wedding gloves will make a bride look more elegant and tender. They will fit any dress style, regardless of the fabrics used to make it. The gloves look beautiful when embellished with small sequins or color-sparkling stones.
Manicure is another important element of bridal look. If you want to accentuate its beauty, choose lace mittens (gloves without fingers) or detachable sleeves.
How to choose gloves for a wedding dress
The assortment of wedding gloves is huge, but you should pick the ones that match your gown style and the fabric it’s made of. In this case, the total look will be harmonious and fitting.
All wedding attributes should match the color tone of the dress. In rare cases exceptions are made, when the hues of the gown and the accessories slightly differ. Regarding the length, here is the rule: the shorter the sleeves of the dress, the longer the accessories.
We are happy to have you here!
NYC Bride’s priority is wholesale trade and continuous cooperation with owners of wedding stores, websites, and point of sale. This is why we aim at creating the most comfortable cooperation conditions for you.
Please send your questions and pricelist to our email.
Every wholesale buyer of NYC Bride is guaranteed to receive:
• Brand name items by NYC Bride of European quality.
• Wedding veils and gloves adorned with beads, Swarowski crystals, sequins, pearls, embroidered and hemstitched; wedding voiles, train veils, and more.
• Affordable prices for wholesale wedding accessories, wholesale wedding gloves, and all items sold through the online store.
• Flexible loyalty policy for every return customer individually (please email us).
• An excitingly wide assortment of items for sale, 20 percent of which are exclusive on the market.
• Regular assortment renewal.
• The latest collections and most recent fashion trends.
Regular Shipping takes 15-20 business days, depending on location.
Expedited : 5-7 business days